Pages

Sunday 5 March 2017

I’ll steal the moon

Dear SL...
So this blog post is kind of inspired by my real life computer/study corner, Although i must admit mine is a lot more nerdy inclined with such items as doctor who. In any case i just thought it would be cute to do a post inspired by this.

Blog look #227



Body
Skin: itGirls - Ally 
Hair: TETRA - Coconut Hair - @Uber
Eyes: [Buzz] - Chromatic Eyes - Amber
Mesh Head: CATWA - Bento HEAD

Clothes
Cardigan: Blueberry - The Cutieberry - Cardigan & Dress
Panties: REIGN. - GISELE LINGERIE - PANTIES - (Gacha)

Accessories
Nose Ring: .ARISE. - Nose Ring - Gold
Nose Stud: Amala - The Lover Nose Stud
Necklace: REIGN. - DIAMOND NECKLACE - #19 - (Gacha)

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: La Baguette - Rest'n G.Sit - 3
Mug: #Foxy - Coffee Mug
Chair: Pixel Mode - Victoria's Christmas - Victoria's Chair - (Gacha)
Shelf: Birdy - Spring - Bric a Brac Shelf - (Gacha) - @Arcade
Desk: Birdy - Spring - Chic Desk - (Gacha) - @Arcade
Build: Scarlet Creative - Catskills Lodge

Events, Events and more events... Some people love them, Some people hate them. Me i love the variety of them and exposure it has to many different designers. Of course we all have our favourites.
Two of my regular favourites on the grid opened their doors early this month and this is some of my top picks from them.

Lets talk Arcade, This round was explosive with creative items to be had by all. I was very much a fan of the Birdy chic style spring collection. I am a sucker for the old new theme.
The amount of detail in these items are mind blowing and i knew i needed to own them all.

Knowing the theme of the kinda of picture and post i want to do is only half the battle but also matching that idea with a look with my avatar is another.
Luckily i also visited my other favourite event Uber and this supplied me with the messy updo from Tetra. This hair was exactly what i was looking for. Tetra has a talented eye for designs and this hair is no exception. I love the tones of this hair creator and the smooth look to this messy bun is perfection.

Blueberry is always a go to of mine and the cardigan released recently was the best choice, It gave the right feel of relaxation and comfort that i feel when relaxing with a cup of tea at my computer.
This cardigan comes with a dress underlay but it also has the option to have it removed and for this it gave a slightly sexy feel but still modest which is just my style.

Ok now its tea and book time for me and shopping time for you...

Music of the moment: I love this music...sighs
Bare - Wildes

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com