Pages

Wednesday 1 March 2017

Yesterday was the tornado warning, today is like the morning after

Dear SL...
Time is a fickle thing and it seems it is never on my side these days. There is never enough hours in the day and yes you guessed it, I am writing in the latest of nightly hours.
It really is exhausting, However there is never an issue with being inspired as the designers of Secondlife keep producing creative items for me to show off.
So here it is...

Blog look #225



Body
Skin: itGirls - Ally 
Hair: TRUTH - Kyoko - @Uber
Eyes: [Buzz] - Chromatic Eyes - Amber
Mesh Head: CATWA - Bento HEAD

Clothes
Top: CandyDoll - Erika Top - @Uber
Pants: CandyDoll - Erika Pants - @Uber

Accessories
Nose Ring: .ARISE. - Nose Ring - Gold
Nose Stud: Amala - The Lover Nose Stud
Necklace: .Quirky. - Pom Pom Choker - @Kawaii Project
Headband: .Quirky. - Pom Pom Headband - @Kawaii Project
Shoes: FLite. - Gemini Lowtops - @N21

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose: SLC - SS Pose Sleeping Beauty side A
Background: MINIMAL - Illusion Background - *3* - @Uber

I can simply not stop raving about CandyDoll, This brand just keeps releasing such amazing items. For this look I am most impressed with the top, I am just a sucker for the strapped patterns.
Both the top and pants for this set fit so snug to the body. As always this set comes with fatpacks and their own extra patterns that come in those fatpacks. But i think the thing i love the most is the fact you can section off three parts of the top for a truely unique look.

Truth has a way of mastering the curly hairs and this hair is no different. The Kyoko hair released at Uber, Comes with option bang set and even a mask. The mask itself can obviously be used without the hair and vice versa, It also comes with its own mask patterns within a hud.

I couldn't go pass the fluffy pom-pom headband and necklace from Quirky. They make the perfect cute component to my outfit, A girl like me has to add that little bit of extra cute.

This will be a short write up today, However there is one other brand i wish to give a bit of love to. Minimal has really blow us out the water with their use of imagination when it came to their recent Uber release. Minimal released a hand full of neon style patterned backgrounds, Above is only a small look of one of the backgrounds.

With all that, I am sure it will keep you busy until my next post. With a whole new round of events ready to open for this month, I will be back very soon.

Music of the moment: I really like this kinda music...Makes me feel.
Beautiful Pain - Eminem Ft Sia

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com