Pages

Saturday 20 May 2017

The legends and the myths

Dear SL...
I feel like every post i do is so different but with my blogging, Its more how i feel on the day or really what inspires me.
I like to think that i do still put a lot of me in whatever i do with these styles. I did try a few new things in this picture and i really like the effect and i hope you all do too.

Blog look #246



Body
Skin: Glam Affair - Danni - Catwa
Hair: TRUTH - Kare - (May VIP Group Gift)
Mesh Head: CATWA - Bento HEAD
Eyelashes: [okkbye] - Evanescent Eyelashes (CATWA)
Tattoo/Bruises: AsteroidBox. - My Body - RARE BRUISES - (Gacha) - @TGG

Clothes
Bodysuit: {le fil casse} - Everly Kitty Tail Bodysuit Maitreya - Wildcat - RARE - (Gacha) - @TGG

Accessories
Nose Ring: .ARISE. - Nose Ring - Gold
Nose Stud: Amala - The Lover Nose Stud
Necklace: [Atomic] - Dysfunctional Collar - @Memento Mori
Headband: {le fil casse} - Everly Headband - Black - RARE - (Gacha) - @TGG
Stockings: {le fil casse} - Everly Stockings - Maitreya Black - RARE - (Gacha) - @TGG

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose/s: oOo Studio - Shoes! Sits
Background: 22769  - Kaispeicher Bridge - @6 Republic
22769 - Kaispeicher - @6 Republic

Truth has some of the best VIP group gifts and usually has a new one out every month. This month is no different and i must say its possibly one of my most favourite hairs made by this designer. Truth has jumped on the multi hair styler hud train, I could not be happier. So after my hair was set all i needed was to be inspired by a outfit.

Memento Mori is a great start to this and i picked up this gorgeous collar, It does have a spiked version and the lace adds a little sweetness to the design. Be sure to check the event out while it lasts.

I also wanted to show some more Gacha Garden items off and when i layed my eyes on this new set by Le Fil Casse i couldn't help but fall in love. Who doesn't love a sexy kitty outfit? However it wasn't until i took this picture that i realised how well this was textured and meshed. It was so beautiful.
I also added a little scrappy to the mix with the bruise tattoos by AsteroidBox, While this is a rare that i have shown there are many good little wound like tattoos in this set. So if this is something that you personally like, Be sure to stop by this event.

There really is so much more to see and shop but check out all these stores and events, I promise you wont be disappointed.

Music of the moment: Of course everyone should know this song. <3
Something Just Like This - Chainsmokers & Coldplay

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com