Pages

Sunday 9 July 2017

I used to care what you think about me

Dear SL...
Sometimes in real life its hard to get away and just relax.
While we would all like to vacation next to a pool with some cocktails, Usually there is that pesky adulting thing like having a job getting in the way....or other things.
Best thing about Secondlife is that we can make it what we want and with the summer feels hitting the grid, I find myself hanging out by the pool once again.
I have a feeling this will be a reoccurring theme as all the hottest new seasonal trends keep coming. So why not come join me...

Blog look #267



Body
Skin: Essence - Freja - @SummerFest
Hair: #Foxy - Vixen - @Hair Fair
Mesh Head: CATWA - Bento HEAD
Eyelashes: [okkbye] - Evanescent Eyelashes (CATWA)

Clothes
Bikini: :V.e. - Reina Ruffled Bikini - Ocean- @SummerFest

Accessories
Nose Ring: .ARISE. - Nose Ring - Gold
Nose Stud: Amala - The Lover Nose Stud
Bindi: Amala - The Alessia Head Jewels
Necklace: Amala - The Alessia Necklaces - @SummerFest
Body Chain: Sweet Thing - Bitsy Belly Jewels - Golden String - (Gacha) - (Past Arcade Event Item)

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose/s: BellePoses - Jana 4 - @SummerFest
Plants: dust bunny - plant
Ipod: -tres blah- Salad Days - Easy Listening
Bag/Accessories: -tres blah- - Hodgepodge - What's in My Bag - RARE - (Gacha) - (Past Arcade Event Item)
Drink: O.M.E.N - Summer Time - Hawaiian Cocktail
Pool/Build: Sayo - VCG - Biscayne house - (Gacha) - (Past Epiphany Event Item)

Oh what i would give right now to be lazying around in a pool like my avatar.
This whole blog was inspired again by the Summerfest event going on right now, If you havent checked it out you should.
I picked up so many summer filled things, Including the Valentine.E bikini. I know, I know by the end of this summer we are all going to end up owning more bikini's than we have days in a week but it will be worth it.
There are so many styles and i found this bikini with its fills stood out. I love how girly it is and the colours are nice as well. I really like the top cut of the breast area.
Essence also released a pretty skin for this event and it really has that kissed by the sun feel, We girls need. This skin of course comes in a few tones but i opted for a slightly tanned one.

Hair Fair hit the grid this week and wow are there some hairs that are on the must have list.
I for one needed the new #foxy hair. It of course as usual for this brand has a multi styler hud. This event runs a whole month but who can wait that long for new hair.

OK i best get back to work and figure out what other summer filled blog i will share with you next. Enjoy and as always happy shopping.

Music of the moment: I just love this singer and her songs...the feels are real.
Fuck With Myself - BANKS

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com