Pages

Monday 30 October 2017

Falling too fast to prepare for this

Dear SL...
I decided it was time to get my modern witch feel on and this is how it turned out.
I have however been trying to get this blog out for over a week now and omg my real life has been fighting for my time.
I am now casting a spell on it and while i should be sleeping, I really wanted to post this.

Blog look #289



Body
Skin: Atelier Pepe - Anita - 3 - @Epiphany
Hair: [taketomi] - Rena
Mesh Head: CATWA - Bento HEAD
Eyes: Izzie's - Demon Mesh Eyes - @Salem
Makeup: Izzie's - Applier Gloom Eyeshadows - (Gift) - @Salem

Clothes
Shirts: Moon Elixir - Salem - Shirt - @Salem
Shorts: Addams - Pearl Short

Accessories
Nose Ring: .ARISE. - Nose Ring - Gold
Nose Stud: Amala - The Lover Nose Stud
Rings: (Yummy) - Nightmare Rings Set
Necklace: e.marie - Heart Lock Necklace - 18k Gold
Shoes: REIGN. - AUTUMN BOOTS - @C88

Prop/Dance/Pose/Scene
Pose/s: Belle Poses - Amy <3 - @The Secret Hideout

Scene/Background:
Background: .gh. & LAGOM - Phobia Scene - Claustrophobia - @Salem
Live Flowers: (Yummy) - Condolences Bouquet - (Gacha)
Dead Flowers: (Yummy) - Dying Roses - (Gacha)
Crow Tree: (Yummy) - Raven Vase - (Gacha)
Fireplace: (Yummy) - Spooky Fireplace - RARE - (Gacha)
Candles: SAYO - Seance Candle - Divinity/Fortune Trio - @Salem
Ritual Items: Wednesday[+] - Cursed Lady - Rituals - COMMON - (Gacha) - @The Secret Hideout
Skull Jar: [ keke ] - someones head on a plate - (Gacha) - @N21

This will be my last Salem event blog, Sadly i would have liked to have gotten more done but as you know the time has just escaped me.
This event is amazing and one of the best Halloween style themed events on the grid.
I just love the variety and I wanted to point out a last few items before this round closes its doors in a days time.
I love it when new school meets old, This shirt by Moon Exilir is a prime example. I love the over all sexy design of this shirt with the high neckline and than the cutt out. I chose the brown colour because i love the fall feeling.
Sayo released some really pretty candles and i for one am always looking for nicely meshed candles to add some atmosphere to a picture or home.
I love they gave a choose of decore group candles or even individual floating ones. There are a hand full of colours to choose from.


I found a few more items at the Secret Hideout, I love me some lolita witch styles and while this post is not focused on this, I like that i can turn some of the items into my own style.
Bellepose is a cute little pose store that has some new bento enabled poses, I really enjoyed using this set and i am sure i will use them again in the near future.
I also adore Wesnesdays gacha set and there are many cute but slightly dark style items in it. Check it out.

Lastly i want to mention the beautiful work being produced by KeKe, This store is royalty when it comes to smaller decore items.
I love the delicate/fresh items, I have chosen to show the skull jar and this is only one small item from a gorgeous if not slightly morbid set.
Even the skull has gold flecks and pearl accents to the items. The detail on these are breath taken, Check it out at N21 event.

Music of the moment:  Some new music by a band i love.
Whatever It Takes - Imagine Dragons

Until Next Time 
XxX Shiny Bubble XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com